Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Aug 8 Monday Diary

0000  awake helping Merry with her pill engesting.

0200 up to pee
0500  pee n snack
06:20 Stitch came in...said he got hit by a car while on his bike... he was okay, but bike was fucked up, needed a ride to work
06:30 in car taking Stitch to work
Home... fed animals    alka/s    
back to bed until 0800,  when Merry's 'pill alarm' went off, and I helped her with that.
Nap ..until 1000...
We watched "The Hateful 8".
A fridge repairman stopped by unexpectedly... in response to a message I left on Saturday, though I did not get a call that he would be coming...and he could not do anything for my problem, and I had already called, and arranged for an ice maker to be installed the next day...so he left.
1450 Left to go get Stitch at work
Home 16:07
Nap to 17:55
Alka seltzer
Panic attack came on.   I guess, too much at home... fridge then washing machine ....Stitch's accident... being woken up by Merry to fetch this or move that or.....
And I knew what I clusterf*ck work was going to be with the Fox TCAs going on...   I fell back on bed until 19:10, then was able to get up and shower and dress.
In car 19:43.   At work 20:24
ANd ...I sat in the car, in the driveway leading up to the office garage door.
I couldn't go in.  couldn't get my pulse to slow down, or get my breathing under control.
I called Merry  to call Denny who was inside....  asking Her to tell Him to tell Me to go home,  but she didn't phrase it quite right, so he came out to just ...check on me...
We talked a few minutes...
and Finally, I went in, and clocked in a few minutes after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment