Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Monday Sept 12 Diary

7:30 up    
Fed the animals.
At desktop, updated my daily diaries.
Looked at older mail.
Changed wallets...
Dressed.
Out to car   9:07.
To 'my' bank, for cash.
Put said cash in WF bank
Went to house owner's bank, made deposit in their account.
Stopped at 7-11 on way home bought new e-cig and filter, so that I would always have two cig tubes ... and a USA Today.
Home.
Lunch, quesadillas... watched Vice Principals.
Munched on p chips, read the newspaper.
11:30 nap time.
Awake  1345, 1545...
Alarm 1730 and up 1750.
Alka seltzer... toilet ...  showered dressed...prepped...toilet..
Kissed Merry  good bye
Car 18:31
Work 19:22.   IN 19:27
An event going on tonight for the new "Lethal Weapon".
Another one tomorrow for  "Pitch".
PM set up  a bitch.
My partner ordered up some pizza for delivery, even gluten free for me. 
Good enough, and plenty leftover for morning  breakfast/dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment