Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Monday, September 26th Diary

01:00  04:00 06:00 awake

7:30 up and fed cats n dog.
Gathered my laundry...in washer.
Heated leftover coffee.
Watched "The Circus", "Gotham", "Agents of Shield"
Laundry in dryer.
Merry and I dressed, and went out.
99C store.
Dollar Tree.
Von's.
Home, 12:30
Groceries in and away. Brought laundry in.
Went back to BR2 to watched the last half of "The Martian" which I had set to record before we left.
13:45 or so, tried to get some sleep before getting up at 17:00 in order to be in the car before 18:00 so I could listen to the debate on the radio in its entirety.
AND I got up, and looked at thermometers.  It was 89d in the living room and 92d in the bedroom where we were.
We had three floor fans and one ceiling fan going high speed, but they were just moving hot air around.
Sleep did not happen.

Up before 17:00.   Fed the cats... showered n dressed.
Contact lens in.
Packed n prepped .  Kissed Merry good bye.
Wiped down the front windshield of the car.
IN car 17:56.  
Listened to The Debate on the way to work.
At work 18:54.  Sat in my car in the driveway leading up to the garage door, listening to the debate... until 19:25.
IN  19:28.
Realized within the first 15 minutes that I had left my cheaters (reading glasses) at home.
Slow quiet night  (116 for the day).
Easy set up for Tuesday (97 to start with).
It's 22:30 as I write this,  still time for surprises and drama. 
Sadly, there weren't any.
I watched TWW 4:5.   


No comments:

Post a Comment