Tuesday, August 22, 2017

August 19th Saturday Diary

In bed all day, and feeling very nauseated/queazy/stomach ill

Merry went out shopping with Stitch 
  and after months of us having problems with the ignition  (ie turning the key but it not starting, until finally the car does start)
It gave out while they were in some grocery story parking lot.
After some waiting and hoping that it would start...it didn't and Merry had it towed  home.

I was supposed to work 2nd shift the next day, but I notified Denny that  for one, I did not feel well, and for another, our car was busted, and I could only get to work if I Ubered or Lyfted.
A few minutes later, he told me via text, to not sweat it, he had it covered.

I got out of bed long enough to read the Thursday LA Times... well, the comics page, 
  and dinner...  fried egg n cheese n bacon on toast.

And back to bed   

from Barb port:12  "Home from the City"

No comments:

Post a Comment