Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Monday August 21 Diary

Around  1 or so...up to pee, and to get Merry (maybe Sunshine) off the couch to come to bed.
She was watching  Hateful Eight, and turned it on the bedroom tv to continue.  She went right to sleep; I continued watching
Then I watched the last half of "The Expendables"
Then  Dice 2:1, then Episodes  5:01
4 a.m.  sorta trying to go back to sleep... but I think I'd finally had enough
7:00 up.... called Caruso Ford 2 minutes after service department opened, to confirm I could have car towed to them without me riding along...and they would know it was coming. Yeah, okay
Then Called AAA 7:15
Arrived 7:40.   Same guy who towed the car to Caruso last time.
8:45  Merry got a call, saying the car had arrived.
Oscar had told me that they had many appointments for the day, so my hopes weren't very highly placed.
breakfast... buttered tortillas coffee.
On the couch, worked on the spreadsheet on my phone and
watched Dexter 3:10-12, then Suits.
Called Thing 2, see if he could cover my shift coming up in the evening...he said he could...I notified Denny that Thing 2 would be covering.
Lunch...ham n cheese on toast.
Watched two eps of House from season 5.
Watched Money Maker.
Merry went out with #2 son, grocery shopping.
I watched Deep Impact...
I called Caruso, check on car; turns out they had called Joni and told her .... well, they'd get the part tomorrow at 10, and it would be done soon thereafter
Merry...home with groceries, Stitch went down to assist bringing them up.
Watched Salvation, 1 of 2.
Dinner   Fried chicken n coleslaw
Watched Salvation 2 of 2.
Bed  21:00

from Barb port 12  Mom Steps In


No comments:

Post a Comment