Tuesday, August 1, 2017

July 31, Monday, Diary

In bedroom...
 watched TBBT reruns
 Watched the last episode of House available on demand
 Sleep   awake to pee, sleep, awake to pee,  sleep, up for M&Ms

Merry got up, checked the mail; the check from FLF arrived.... super WOW!
I sent a text to FLF saying I finally got it.  (she had mailed it priority, and it was routed by way of Chicago from New Jersey)
Merry went out to drop a check at SFI,   deposit this check, went to Walmart and bought a new dress ...
I got up to fill dog n cat water bowl...
To set up Stitch's account to receive direct payments from my Chase account....
Toilet, several times.
Up 15:00
Showered and dressed
Contacts IN
Car 15:45,  to Dr Bell's.
Quite a crowd there.  Had to poop again while waiting.
Dr Bell said, I gotta change my diet.   Blood tests indicate I AM now diabetic.
AND he said he's get me a referral to a neurologist.
On the way home, deposited cash in Stitch's WF account.
Home,  toilet again.
Packed, pill, changed shoes, Kissed Merry good bye
Car 18:06
Office 19:11
Hurried upstairs to poop again.
IN 19:25
  Working with Andy, the newest guy,  who really has yet a clue about reading the board,or email, or the Grid...I expected a cluster fuck.
Well, with 81 rides total today, and starting with 54 tomorrow,
   Really, not a bad night at all.
 OUT  00:00 




Fantasy for the Day

Read Tommy's caption first.
This is a what-if fantasy for me.
What if I had not come into my current relationship with Merry, with my desires for spanking unknown to her?
This would be a role play, wherein she accidentally stumbled on my f/m spanking magazines and confronts me, and says, "So, you want a spanking?  Why didn't you just say so?"

No comments:

Post a Comment