Thursday, August 3, 2017

August 2nd, Wednesday Diary

Worked  00:30 to 06:00
W 30Rock 6:1-8
car 6:08  home 6:57
Fed animals
MDM  pork n lunchables
W TRMS-Tue  but still no RM, so I cut it off short
Bed 0800; she was sleeping well.
Up to pee 1100 and 1500
She had been up and out, picking up Babyman and bringing him to the house, then later taking him home 
And she got gas for the car.
17:15  up
Toilet.... pill...showered  dressed  packed
Kissed M good bye
Car 18:07
On the 101, 18:35
Off the 101, 19:14
Office parking lot  19:18
IN 19:27
I relieved Thing 1, who did set up, with Thing 2 working with me for the evening, so non stressy night.
Out 23:59

Fantasy for the Day

While I'm out (at work, shopping, whatever), I get a text from Merry:  AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME,  STRIP - TAKE A SHOWER - AND BEND OVER THE CHAIR IN THE DINING ROOM - YOU KNOW THE POSITION - WHEN I AM READY, I WILL COME IN AND CANE YOUR BARE BOTTOM.
With my heart pounding in my chest, I return home, and do as told. 
Presently, I am ready:
I wait, and wait.
I hear the footsteps of her approaching.
"Are you ready?" she asks,  rhetorically.
"No, Mistress, I'd prefer to wait a bit longer," I say.
"Extra strokes for a smart mouth," she says. 
She winds up and begins.
The caning is long and hard and painful, and leaves strips up and down my buttocks.
"Get into the corner, I will let you know when you can come out."

No comments:

Post a Comment