Tuesday, August 8, 2017

August 7th, Monday Diary

Slept and slept a lot more
up 945 to feed cats n dogs
Up to pee a few times
17:15 UP
 toilet shower dress toilet
Contacts IN,  toilet
Pill, pack,
Kiss Merry good bye
Car 18:10 
101 18:31, off  19:20
Office parking lot 19:25
Clocked in 19:40 to  00:01

Prepping for the Fox TCA (television awards) tomorrow.
200 rides. Oh my.   
I had to work with only Andre tonight.  If that's the case tomorrow,  I may jump out a window instead.

Damn I want this


Fantasy for the Day 
She says, "It's time.  Strip and come to me."
I strip, and stand in front of her, as she sits in The Chair, holding a wicked paddle. 
I stand there, arms behind my back, listening as she lectures on and on about my very misdeeds. I stare at the paddle, wondering how much it's going to hurt when she applies it to my bare buttocks.


I'm sure they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment