Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August 1st, Tuesday Diary

W 0030--0601
Filter 2 of 4
car 605, home 6:57 
Merry was up ... after a cat peed on top of her in the bedroom.... we guess because the cat was locked in the bedroom with her, and could not get to the litter box.... so she had sheets in the wash
MDM leftover chicken n lunchables
watched some of TRMS-Monday but RM was not on it, so I cut it off early and went to bed, no sheets, just on top of a blanket  07:30
Up to pee 1145 and 1515
Awake 1645  up 1715
Toilet, shower, dressed
Pack, pill,  looked at mail  Kissed M goodbye
Car 1801  office 1917
In 19:25
Still working with The New Guy, so I did the work, while he answered phones.
Easy enough
Out for 'lunch' 00:00


Fantasy for the Day 
A little bit different from the previous one.
In a conversation about 'fantasies', I ask, "May I share my deepest darkest fantasy?"
She says "Yes."
I show her copies of "Ma'am" magazine, with depictions of F/m spanking.
"This is ..what you desire... ?" she asks, slowly.
"Yes, yes I do."
"Well..."  she goes and retrieves a large clothes brush, sits down, and says, "Get undressed."
I do.  I am probably not sporting an erection, as I am most likely more nervous than anything else.
She motions me to get over her knee.
I do.
She smacks my bottom, quite long and quite hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment