Sunday, February 11, 2018

Feb 10 Saturday diary

OTC 0001 to 0018
0048 to 701
Home
Found the battery pack, fixed the wifi-cable box problem
Prepped both toy bags...while spending some time looking for green medical bag.
MDM fried chicken and mojo's
Bed 1000

Awake 1630
Got Merry's help to trim my beard 
Then showered n dressed
Put myself in chastity, 20:00
I asked Merry about this earlier in the morning.
She was surprised but okay with it.
Seemed like 'about time'; I've masturbated 9 times since/including Feb 1.
Car 1945
Got screwed on directions, was in far left lane, when I needed to be in right lanes for the 57.
BUt we got to party  2020 or so, in time to listen to the final bits of Tie's speech about party regs.
Merry wanted to chat with others, and I was walking, feeling like a BM was working it's way out of me.
Got it out 2145, and looked for a play place.
Annoyed that some idiot had moved a small bench blocking a bigger bench, so nobody could get to it....
I wanted to use a table , but it was right between two guys using a stand up cross sort of thing, and another woman on a swing, with a crowd while she was doing large insertions.
About the time I checked with M about using the table, the woman on the swing was done, and we had room to maneuver.
I got prone on table, and M went about it, starting with a warm up on the seat of my Skimp Skamps, then taking those down and off me, and beating my bare with various.
She wanted my butt to be upper, so I shifted into FDAU, on the table, and she continued.
Then she had me shift to diaper, and she swatted between my thighs, on my taint, etc .
She tried some anal play, starting with two fingers, than she tried to insert a not-that-wide but kinda long dildo, and I said, it just hurt too much, my hole was out of practice.  She mentioned, it was kind of dirty anyway, and was happy to NOT continue.
She added a few more cane swats to my taint ... then was done.
I took a break ....
And she got ready, undressed and prone on her back on the table. 
I put wrist and ankle cuffs on her, and used neck ties to tie 'em to the table.
I applied my clit to her tongue.
I got out the big vibrator with dildo attachment and used that in and on her...
Then I put a glove on my right hand, and worked her pussy with two fingers, while sucking her clit with my mouth, and left hand on her left boob.
We both lost count of how many times she climaxed.
She caught her breath, I began cleaning up and putting things away.
Then we walked around or sat in the the kitchen or community room, just gabbing. 

Pictures are on my other blog, here are some links:

getting my beard trimmed

starting chastity on Feb 10

red bottom Feb 11 2 a.m.

red bottom feb 11, 11 am.

in chastity Feb 11




No comments:

Post a Comment