Thursday, February 15, 2018

Valentine's day Wednesday

OTC  0028 to 0559
...home 716
Fed animals
Went in bedroom to wake up Merry (her suggestion) to prep my dinner.
She offered spanking.
I dropped my pants and went over her lap as she reclined in bed, and she whacked my bare bottom with a paddle some 20 times before Donna came in, barking like ...well, a dog  (shame on me for not closing the door.)
To the kitchen.
Merry heated up chicken and rice for me.
Ate at the dining room table ...
Bed 0830
Up a couple times ...with painful morning wood from needing to pee.
UP 1630, then 1640.
Showered n dressed.
Talked to Sunshine, razzed her about leaving the tv remote control mixed in with the sheets that she put in the washing machine.
In Stitch's room, door closed, pants down, she whacked my bottom with the stinger paddle, slowly 14 times (for the date) then rapidly 53 times (the number of months Merry and I have been married.
Car 1749
Office 1929
In 1935 to 2359
As of 20:00, hours locked up.



No comments:

Post a Comment