Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Feb 12th Monday Diary

Home 00:20
Went upstairs, greeted Merry who was fixin' dinner.
Changed to pajama bottoms only.
Fetched the Big paddle, went to a chair, and presented myself.
She took a 'before' picture,
Then landed 24 swats.
She took a couple more pix.
I said,"Got time for more?"
She looked at the clock on the microwave, and reckoned she did, and added another 10 swats.
I took a couple selfies, while she prepped dinner.

Pix:  paddled-once-home-from-work-around-0100.html


We ate: steak n baked potato for me, steak n broccoli n bread for her, and watch one TBBT and one Young Sheldon.
Put away dishes, about to start another Young Sheldon when I saw that her eyes were closed, phone still in her hand.
I suggested she go to bed, and she did.
I found my pajama top and joined her.

Up 4:51, looking for something: found a Reese's cup... back to bed.

Up 830 to feed the animals.

Up 11:00; she was up before me.
Coffee
bill pay on the desk computer.
Reading...
She went back to bed.
I joined her 14:30
Awake 1545 to pee.
Up with alarm 1630
Showered n dressed.
Took pix of me in chastity.
pix  me-in-chastity-02-12-1700.html
Dressed.

Back in bedroom, griped about her not wanting to get up.
She beckoned me to her, motioned me to get over her lap.
First she whacked the seat of my tights with ... a book, then pulled my tights down and whacked the seat of my jock brief with the book, then yelled out to Stitch to bring a hairbrush, and corrected herself to say, "Paddle."
He brought Big Red, and she whacked my bottom a few times,
while Donna barked in complaint.

I kissed her, and went to living room for a couple selfies.
a-brief-spanking-212-1730.html

Packed, opened the bedroom door for the cat, and she said, since I was there, I could kiss her again.
I guessed that I could.
Then out the door.
Car 1743  office 19:11
In 19:16 ....
as of 20:00, 48 hours in chastity
out 23;59



No comments:

Post a Comment