Sunday, February 25, 2018

Feb 24, Saturday diary

Awake midnight, then 0400
TV was on, I watched 'Shaft' (newer one) and Quarantine (  :-( ending).Slept 7 - 12, and up
Coffee, on couch phone stuff
Dad called, talked to him

Everybody  (Babyman,Stitch, me, Merry) started getting showers around 1530
Car all of us 1645
Stopped at library for state 540 forms
On to Golden Corral
Parking place RIGHT IN FRONT
quite a line for 17:15 
Moved quickly enough
We pigged out.
 but no Mountain Dew, or cotton candy: Merry mentioned no pinto beans, and something else....
Heading home, #2 said he would pick up Babyman at our house, so we hustled home, dropped Babyman and Stitch; Merry and I continued as I went in search of filters. 
Local 7-11: no
Chevron,where I thought about going 1st anyway: yes.
Home, and #2 had yet to pick up Babyman so we could have stopped on the way home.  (1930)

I went to bed for a nap, I called it, around 8.

Later, Merry went to pick up Babyman, and acquired chicken for Sunday night dinner.

At some point I got up; she was in the living room, watching Fight Club, and said she would join me, when it was over.


No comments:

Post a Comment