Thursday, February 8, 2018

Wednesday Feb 7th Diary

OTC 0028 to 0546
Car 552
Stopped for gas ... which was comedic, because I wanted to pay cash at an Arco, but there was a sign on the door, "out to lunch back in 30 minutes", so I spent time in my car transferring money from Stitch's account to HH then to me, by which time the attendant had returned.... but what the hell, I used the debit card anyway.
Then stopped for filters, and on the way home
Smooth on the 101, but as soon as I hit the 5... accident blocking right lane, so it was dead slow til I passed it ... then onto the 710 which was dead slow, due to an accident near the 405.
Merry called at 7:30, worried about me....
Home 7:38
Put some laundry away.
MDM  chicken n rice
in bed, reading til 0930
And the handyman arrived, to clear our bathtub drain, so Stitch was able to take a shower followed by Merry, then they went away to get Stitch to a PT appointment.

Awake 1330 when Merry came in the bedroom
Awake 1500
Up 1701
Showered dressed prepped  kissed M good bye
Car 1753
Office 1935
IN 1943 ....
Just me n Denny; quiet enough  with Denny doing prep for a 20 vehicle event on Thursday.
OUT 2359


No comments:

Post a Comment