Wednesday, May 16, 2018

May 15th tuesday diary

Stitch at home because of an a.m. doctor

Sunshine was 'out', cooking up breakfast.
I heard them saying, they were going to Harbor Freight, and I lost my religion.  I LIKE to go there, and they made plans to go without mentioning it to me.
I wound up yelling at Sunshine, "You can go to munches, you can go out with Ellen, you can go to Harbor Freight, you can go to HELL, I don't care anymore."
She took that to mean, I wanted her to go to Hell, but no, I was just giving her permission to go wherever she wanted. Not that she needs my permission anyway, she would go with or without it.
I told her to cancel my breakfast request (toast) and had yogurt+apple instead.

Merry 'returned' and asked if I wanted anything.
No, thank you.
I might not have said 'thank you'.
Merry and Stitch, out. Doctor, errands, Son#2 took Merry out to lunch.  Got Stitch a haircut...

I went back to bed for a while
They returned home  1500ish
I got up 1530
Merry to bed, shortly thereafter

Showered n dressed in socks n briefs
On couch, reading Pocket.
Up and dressed n packed
Kissed M good bye.
She was fixing to live for ...yet another munch with E.
Car 1811
Office 1918
IN 1926 
Out 23:59
Merry called at 23;52 to say she was on the way home from the Munch.
Denny said that, last week, he had accepted an offer to go to another company... but had changed his mind about it over the weekend, and was now trying to figure out how to tell the guy that he'd been talking to about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment