Friday, May 18, 2018

May 17th Thursday diary

IN 0028
Merry called 0145, to check in, and say she was still working on her project.
Again at 0245 to say, she was going to bed ... and pork chops for dinner.
Out 605
Home 730
Used computer at desktop to edit a video into smaller clips....
MDM   last of the ham, with brown rice

Bed 0900

UP 1145   chocolate mint cookies...   Merry was up and doing at the computer.

back to bed
awake 1345 to 1545
Saw my dr office had called...called 'em back, was reminded to get a blood draw before Monday's appointment....  
Thought to sleep until 1730,  but my bladder had me awake at 1700
Sitting on edge of bed folding underwear, Merry came in, to talk and get some cuddle time.
Showered dressed packed
Kissed her goodbye
Downstairs to car...
Cleaned the windshield again...
Rolling 1815   Office 1924
In 1929
Usually have JL and Avik on Thursday, but no sign of Avik.  I didn't ask, but maybe I'm guessing he covered for me when I was out the previous Monday, and got this night off.
Simple for the most part, still had to do PM set up for Friday, which is gonna be nasty, but I won't be here for it.
Sunshine called 23;30, asking if I need something made for dinner. I said, not if there are leftover pork chops.
She also said, that despite what Merry suggested, I should not expect Merry to be in any condition to go with me in the early morning (Friday) for my blood draw (which I decided to do, Friday morning instead of Saturday).
Out 23:54. 

No comments:

Post a Comment