Friday, May 4, 2018

THursday May 3rd Diary

In 0028
A couple of last minute (around 545 and 600) add-ons had me juggling the board  around so
Out 6:19
Home 737  took BP pill.
Fed animals,
Checked on Merry ...asleep.
Too tired to make anything special so had a cup of yogurt
bed,  Merry was awake 
chatted briefly about me, "maybe" attending Moonburn on Saturday ... 
Woken by Merry 11:30  "Was the oven on when you came home?"
...well, I didn't look.
back to sleep,  
Up 1400  to eat... peanut butter on graham crackers.... while Merry sat at computer desk.
back to bed.
Woken by Merry, when she was going out to see E.

Up 1530, my bowels groaning...
Made it to toilet just in time to pretty much fill up the bowl.
Back to sleep 1600    up 1730
Merry just came home, got in bed.
Showered dressed   took Atom pill.
Kissed Merry good bye
car 1813
Stopped for filters.
Bought the wrong ones for my Blu ecig, had to go in and exchange. They didn't have the correct ones, so I swapped down to filters for my Vuse.
Finally rolling 1828   
Arrived 19:27
In 1941
Thing one and Thing two here, so quiet night, even after doing the pm set up for tomorrow.
Out 23:50 ...


No comments:

Post a Comment