Monday, May 21, 2018

May 20th Sunday diary

Merry home  0300
to bed
Up a couple times
Up 845  coffee
Merry got up made blueberry coffee cake; I had a chunk.
Watched  LOTR-Return of the King  again
Merry napping ...
I took a nap 415 to 515
UP ...and started putting together the behind-and-over-the-toilet shelf unit, acquired yesterday, with Stitch's help.
Merry went out to fetch something for dinner from ALb's.
Came back with london broil.
Watched The Circus #6 (season finale)
Watched TBBT reruns.
Dinner  london broil cut into strips n   brown beans/rice mix.
Bed 2200

Sunshine came into bedroom, stroking my exposed leg/thigh, just above the skin, which tickled.
I had already had enough of this from Merry when I was standing in front of her at the desk, when she was 'touching' me in awkward places....
and I had HAD enough..
And I yelled at her STOP IT!
and she walked out, feelings evidently hurt.



1 comment:

  1. You may call them brown, but they were black. They just "lightened" from the cooking.

    ReplyDelete