Friday, May 11, 2018

THursday May 10 Diary

In 0014
spoke to Merry  01:30
Out 5:56
Home 7;12
Fed animals.
Very tired, only ate Yogurt with apple chunck
Bed reading til 0900
Was panicking about work tonight.  93 rides to start.... One man called out, so it was only going to be Frick and Frack there, as opposed to the usually three man crew. 
Fit ful sleep.
Up many times to pee or eat (once, the last chunk of ham, another time a roll of about 20 ritz crackers0

Up with alarm 1705
Sat on couch eyes closed til 1730
Showered dressed packed
Kissed ... not sure, was that Sunshine?  goodbye
In car 1755
Stopped for gas, and filters (which they didn't have)
Rolling 
Stopped in SC for filters (the Arco had refills for my Blu, yippee)
Office 1922

In 19;30
And predictably, work was under control.
When I pre-panic, all goes well.
When I come in surprised, is when shit really happens.
THing 2 had done next day set up, morning and night, so I could concentrate on the evening board, though all was going well.
OUt 23:48

ANNOUNCEMENT:
A nine part series is being published on "The Genie of Fantasy" on 5/13 (Sunday).  The ninth installment is scheduled to publish at 17:00. Be sure to tune in after that, to read the whole series. 

Thoughts and confessions:
Damn, I'm craving a spanking.
But every time I've come home, Merry has been asleep, and probably for only a couple hours, so I refuse to wake her, and I frequently just go ... masturbate instead.
Well, that's the way it is during my work week, coming home at 0700 when she's asleep, (and she's often asleep again when I get up to go to work... or when I get up, I'm still too tired to partake of any fun activity before work.
So here's the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment