Monday, May 21, 2018

MAY 18TH DIARY FRIDAY

IN 0023  TO 0608
Headed home but 
stopped at HCP for blood draw.
Door says the building is open 8 to8
but the blood draw clinic is open 7:30 to 5
Waited in lobby, but had to pee badly, so went to car, sat in car and used my portable urinal
back to lobby, found out I was supposed to 'sign in' on a clipboard for the BD clinic.   oh well.  I probably woulda been 4th had I first saw this, instead I was 10th.
The nurses got people in and out fast enough, so done at 815
Then to Office Depot, for the 'elluvofit.
Got a pocket calendar for Merry.  
But's it's two pages-per-week, she had in mind, she told me later, two pages a month, so it'll probably sit on her desk until ....
Home 8:55
Fed animals.
Merry up ...   9:30 ?
Eat  pork chops n brown rice
Bed sleep  12:30
UP 1600
Reading.
Merry out to Alb' for dinner for us (guys)
She returned home with FC and departed for Fri munch, 1845
Dinner  Fried chicken n mojoes n coleslaw
Watched The Circus #5, Roseanne, Brooklyn 99
Asleep on couch,  Stitch went on to bed
Merry home 00:00
To bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment