Wednesday, May 30, 2018

May 29th Tuesday Diary

Out 00:01 in 00:26
M called to say gnight at 0200
out 5:47
Home 6:43
Fed animals.
Kind of in a mood, stripped to briefs and socks and went into the bedroom.
Sunshine was awake.
We talked a bit...
and after a bit of hugging, I was with Merry.
I gave her some oral pleasure....
Got on top of her, but my "other brain" was just not interested.
It was okay by her, she said she was having some gastric distress, was very close to actually  um upchucking.
I fetched  her some ginger ale.  
And I thought to myself, I ..almost... just can't get aroused (erect) from plain ol vanilla sex play.  I need to be looking at or thinking about spanking erotica to 'get it up'.  
Up to eat,   last of the stir fry.
Bed 0830
Up 1030 to pee.
Slept almost through to 16:15.
UP to pee, didn't see a point in going back to bed for 30 minutes.
Showered dressed sat on the couch reading...
Kissed M good bye around 6
Car 1816 office 1917
In 1924
Q U I E T night.
As Denny started to leave, he started a conversation about 
  >magic  (he was watching some series on Netflix, I suggest he watch The Prestige).  He had never heard of Nikolai Tesla, so that was enlightening for him.
  >Deja Vu
   >Time Travel (possible?)
   >Precognition in dreams
   >Special relativity 
   >proof of e=M(CxC) 
 Moving on ...



"Dinner time dinner time dinner time dinner time..."



No comments:

Post a Comment