Friday, January 11, 2019

10th January Thursday diary

Up quite a few times in the course of the night and morning.

up 3 times for nasty diarrhea.

Merry up and out ....  delivered a rent check to SB, since the one I put in the mail box in front of the post office on Pacific on Dec 30th has yet to be delivered.
THen she dropped my scrips at WM, then did some shopping at Winco, then went back to WM to pick up the ready-scrips and returned home ...
 and got back in bed, I was still half sleeping...
She brought in new meds, I took one of each...

UP 1725    showered n dressed   
 packed (which meant making coffee)   
 toilet, hoping this was the 'end of it' at least til I get to the office.

Car 1805
  Oh the fucking 405 ... 
 office 19:45
Clocked in 19:54

Transition with Frank, then frank left.
Been sending texts to Merry since 1830, not getting any response.

She responded 2131, "Sorry phone on charger." 
well... we have more than once charger in the house...  and cutting off our primary form of communication while I'm at work  ... juist pisses me off.
I even sent a text to Stitch at 19:08, asking him to alert her about the texts I've sent.
He finally noticed my text at 21:34 and told her.

Meanwhile, conversations with Denny:  he waants to burn up his sick time... asked me to cover Friday night, if I'm up for it.
Well, I'm still 'in recovery'  (my tummy still hurts ...just a little...every now and then ...) and I wanna be awake for football, Sat n Sunday ... so I suggested, Sunday instead, and he accepted.

Continued on without incident ..  
out 23:54 


No comments:

Post a Comment