Friday, January 25, 2019

24th January Thursday Diary

In 00:01
Sammy walked in at 03:25 and said, knowing how long I'd been in the office, "Get the fuck out."
I was glad to oblige
03:40 out
3:58 car
4:39 home  with no missed off ramps
Stitch was still in bed.
But the Cat was NOT, and yowling quite annoyingly.
I fed him and carried on.
Stitch was up and out, 0504
MDM  meatloaf, coleslaw, chips
 I left dog food and the leftover cat food for the Dog.
contacts out
0630 bed
11;30 first time up to pee and back to bed
12:00 to 1530 awake, 
16;10 up showered dressed contacts in made coffee
16:35 Stitch home; we sat on couches and talked a bit.
17:22 Car
 and ONE hour and 58 minutes later
19:20 office
19:30 in  and Frank, out 5 minutes later
  Merry called 20:45: a cart ran over her foot, and broke a toe
  Sunshine called, 22:20 .. she was in pain, and vomiting a lot due to ... well, I don't know ...  and the bedroom smelled like 'cigarettes' ... WTF?, I rarely even VAPE in there.
So .. the leasing company wants two more cars back, tomorrow...but if it's only two, we're still in business for Friday and the weekend...and I would guess, Monday.
I checked  my deposit: I did get paid. SO far, the company has not missed payroll. Moved $ to WF-hh so that the Elastic withdrawal is covered.  
I heard from Frank that HE heard that Denny, who upon leaving Diva, offered to continue working Fri_Sat_Sun overnights. 
BUT, now he called in and said, he could only work Friday.
So, I sent him a text to confirm.
He eventually responded, saying that his schedule at Brand X was gonna be Sun -- Thursday, so he could only work Friday overnight here.  
Now, I dunno if Mgmt has any kind of plan to cover Sat & Sun, but ... count me out, for AT LEAST this weekend.  I've got a fib in mind in case they do contact me to cover either or both of those shifts.
 On the other hand ... 
 Just maybe, since it appears that we are into the last days of this company as an ongoing entity, MAYBE I should take what hours I can get. 
 No football this weekend... 
My 'biggest' plan was to put away the Christmas ornaments and tree.... 
Hmm.   Gonna make that decision WHEN and IF I get contacted, asking me to cover.
Notes to self:  should try ordering online, the Federal and State tax forms, rather than chasing around checking out libraries.
Note to self: Must ask Stitch if he received his company's W-2 yet.
Note to self: I have referrals for Cardiologist and GI Guy(gal): must call for appointments.
OUT 23:58

                Mostly, sleeping!
             

                               Really? I hadn't noticed   .... 


No comments:

Post a Comment