Thursday, January 17, 2019

16th January Wednesday diary

0003 in
0210 M called, good night
0220 poop
0533 out
0548 car
blew past the Pac off ramp again, got off at Atl
0639 home
Stitch was home, called in sick, animals sound asleep on the bed with him
Sat at desktop, composed email to Dad and M'n
MDM stir fry n rice
bed 0800
1130 up 
1615 up
1700 up with alarm
showered dressed   pills made coffee
hugged M / Sunshine? good bye
1746 car
at office driveway, very dark, slammed over curb, got a flat tire
1943 at office with Denny
1955 clocked in 
 News from office; Denny has taken job at C, quitting job at A-L and HERE; said he was willing to work weekends here if we are still in business....
  The mechanic of xx years here has been laid off
   We're down to ten cars, and the leasing company continues to ask for more to be returned
  I got a check for one weeks' pay, period ended last Sunday
 2230: called AAA to change the flat
2255:  went out to meet driver...
 I was standing on Woodley, saw the driver on the other side of Ventura; he called me, I told him I was on Hayvenhurst! so he went to Hayvenhurst and called me again...i said I fucked up, I'm on Woodley so he came back...and I met him.
Took him like 7 minutes total to change tire...
we went back up to garage gate, but couldn't get it open to get out, the 'code' did not open the gate...I went back to the car to get the hangar on my mirror to open gate, but that didn't work, I guess it needs a car attached, so we wound up, going down to elevator to go up to ground floor, so he could walk around back to his truck.
back in office  talking to Denny, saying "so long for now"
0001  out.


No comments:

Post a Comment