Friday, January 18, 2019

17th January Thursday DIary

00:07 in
05:28 out
then too much time talking to Sam and Sunny so
05:55 in car; stopped at 76 to check air pressure on the space saver tire that was put on last night.
On the 405 south, it dawned on me, I would be driving 'right by' the FS dealer ... so I asked Goog what time the store opened, and got 7:00 as the answer. Good enough, I headed there.
And got it in my head that the FS place is on Carson ... but well it's not, and anyway got off at Carson, and turned EAST instead of West (had I gone West, this would have been an easy fix)...  sigh ...  finally checked G-maps to get sorted out; turned south on Wilmington ... to 223rd- west - to Avalon, north, under the 405 ... (had I gotten off at Avalon, I would have been there 15 minutes prior) and up and turned left into the parking lot ...at 5 min. til 7.
But there was a manager inside, and a couple people already in, so I went inside.
Checked in with mgr, told him the problem, AND I wanted new windshield wipers...   he said he had a slew a folks coming in with tire problems after hitting potholes... anyway, I settled in to wait...
until about 830.  
I went to pay $119 for new tire, after a pro-rate, plus the wipers, and thought I had $140 or so on FS credit, but he called and said, only $73 available on FS, so I used that, and the rest on whatever cc I pulled out of my pocket.
8:45 in car, and I called Dr  office, hoping to delay my 11:00 apptment by a day or three.
However, no apptments available until February, because Dr B is going on vacation ... or I could come in at 0930. 
Sold.
I went home, without any misadventures enroute, to pee, and grab some blank checks and hospital discharge papers, and went on to Dr's office, checking in there at 9:25.
I was shown in by 0940.
Weight fully dressed 265+ and BP 113/83. 
A discussion about my stomach ulcers, and his usual suggest,  change my diet and lose weight.
Honestly, if I went to him with a broken wrist, he would suggest I need to change my diet and lose weight.
Anyway, we wrapped up with him telling Front Desk to get me a referral for a GI Doc, and a cardiologist ...
and I was on my way at 10:00.
1015 home.
Stitch and Sunshine were up and around, eating breakfast ... chicken noodle soup? ... 
I took all my pills (Five, now) dined on pulled pork mixed with rice   and
11:00 bed. (while Sunshine went to her 11:00 apptment with the same doctor).

1415  up to pee

1640 up just before my alarm.
Too long sitting on toilet.
Showered dressed  made coffee
Hugged Merry good bye
17:47 car
    No rain, thank the Spirit
19:00 office
19:25 in
Taking over for Frank who 
  1. Didn't subtract properly on the ledger after giving money out from our cash-for-gas box
  2. Changes work I set up, assigning jobs to drivers not on duty ...
  3. Didn't tell me that I have some chauffeur sitting around LAX doing nothing, on stand by ...
   FML
The dust settled ...eventually.
OUT 00:00

HEY LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON TUMBLR




1 comment: