Monday, September 2, 2013

Aug 28 through Sept 1

Am I THAT far behind?
Yeah...still not internet access from home, AND I went away for the weekend, with virtually no internet or laptop.... so....

Aug 28.... just a catch up on sleep kinda day....which I did.,  then back to work that night.

....Cigarettes   3
.... DSLO      42 1/2
..... D Un     19 1/2
.... Hrs Until W   398

Aug 29...
 She let me know in the morning that She wanted me to come with Her to an appointment at 15:00.
 I got some sleep, and ...overslept.  I was supposed to come directly to Her, but the timing wasn't working out, so She called me while I was up to my ears in traffic, to redirect me to meet Her in T, which I did.
Then we went to Her appointment, then to Her bank....  then we went to Her house in HB to pick up R, and back to T for a medical appointment for him, then we picked up my car where I parked it, then we went back to Her house, picked up Her youngest, and we all went out to dinner for his birthday, then we took R and son back to the house.... then She and I came back to my place.
She went to the toilet, dropped Her pants and panties and sat down and peed, stood up,  walked with Her pants at Her ankles to my bed, lay down on Her stomach, and went to sleep,  while I walked Cookie, and tended to my cats, etc.
I came into the bedroom and She was 'out'. 
Oh, I regret not getting a picture.
Anyway, I removed Her shoes, panties and pants, rolled Her over, so I could climb in next to Her, and went to sleep.

...cigarettes   3
...DSLO   43 1/2
...D Un   20 1/2
...H U W   374

Aug 30
Up around 0900, took care of dog and cats.... returned to bed.... engaged in some  WMS....
got up, and started sorting and folding laundry, and packing for WHAT I THOUGHT would be one overnight trip,  Friday only,....
In the car around 13:30, headed to Her house,  where we switched to Her car, got Her son in the car  ..... which got me in a bad mood as he insisted on riding shotgun, so I had to ride in back.... but it was for his birthday so mumble grumble and whatever...
Start of a holiday weekend...and traffic was a Bitch with the capital B. 
Well, She was driving....  I kinda half dozed in back,  and listened to music from my phone with headphones.
We arrived at Grandma's house in SB.... had quick introductions, left the son, D, there, then went off to check into a motel, so we could leave our bags and Cookie.
It was here, that She asked if I would mind if we stayed TWO nights, instead of just one, so that D would have more of the weekend to spend with Grandma.
I was underpacked for the extra night, but.... oh well, I guessed it was okay.
We returned to Grandma's, got Grandma and D in the car, and went out to dinner, where we were met by another of Her sons, J, and his wife, and their toddler (Her granddaughter).
Three of us left, to do some grocery shopping, before returning to her house.... then the others arrived, then MORE arrived, including Grandma's older daughter, and her daughter, and two kids.... 
Oy....
And ...we returned to the motel.
And went to sleep.

....cigarettes  0
...DSLO  44 1/2
...D Un  21 1/2
...H U W  350

Aug 31
..awake...\
...talking about ...sex.....then She got the Spoon and Red Paddle out of my bag....and did THIS:



Then we got ourselves 'together', went out for breakfast at Ihop,  stopped at a Walmart, and returned to the room...by which point Little S had emerged, just in time to say, she wanted a nap.
I let her sleep for some time, while watching college football, and reading a USA Today.
She woke up, or I woke Her up, and ...uh   ... sex ensued...
And we dressed and went out, in search of a JC Penny's, but apparently, none existed there, so we wound up at a Macy's where we purchased the suit, shirt, and tie that I will wear at our wedding, and Her reception in January.
Quite frankly, if not those events, I could try out for a part in the next "Men in Black" movie, in that suit.
Then ...out to dinner....
And She told me, that She felt She needed to spend the following weekend at home with R.
She thought that R had been 'acting out', acting mopey and grouchy because he wasn't getting quality time with Her, and She needed to spend the weekend with him.
Am I happy about it?   No.
Is it Her decision to make?    Yes.

And we returned to the room....and, had more sex....

Cig... 0
DSLO  45 1/2
D Un  22 1/2
HUW  326

Sept 1
Awake at some point...and  um   more sex....
(Observation: the muscle under my tongue really feels strained...)
Showers and packing,  and checked out right at noon, which was checkout time.
And we drove around for awhile, as She showed me where She was stationed, places She used to live, etc.
And we wound up at the church She used to attend, where Grandma and D where, in service.
She left me and Cookie in the car, while She went in to get D...
And came back out with an old friend, telling me to grab Cookie, and come inside, they would have a cool place to keep Cookie, while we attended the latter part of the service.
O M G, I was not ready for this....
The decibel level of the music played at the service rivaled any concert I've been to...
And sent me spiraling into a panic attack,  with the pain in my ears just horrible.
Seems like for the last hour, She just held onto me, while I had hands over my ears.
It  ...finally.... ended....  and we got up, and She said Her goodbyes....
We all got in Her car, and departed.

In about an hour, we were at my place, where we unloaded my stuff, and put Cookie in the house,  and were about ready to leave, when I remembered I needed to get my checkbook, which was the primary reason for coming here first.  I went back up to get it, and we left.
We arrived at Her place,  and unpacked the car,  and I used the toilet...and washed my hands....
And said, "Goodbye..."
And got in my car, and headed for work.
I arrived plenty early, and sat in my car, in the basement, waiting until my start time.
Around 2200, She sent me a text:  "We need to talk.... G, plz."
NEVER a good sign when She says "We need to talk."  Always means, new drama, whether caused by me, or not.
In this case, She, R and D, were returning home from dinner,  and D accused Her of something She did not do, and there was nothing She could do to convince him otherwise.... then he just left the house, without saying where he was going, and She was quite upset.
We had a bit of a chat, about whether or not , overall, honestly would or would not be the best policy in all this.....   then She signed off to get some sleep.

.... Cig   2   (my daily limit, starting today, for this week)
...  DSLO  46 1/2
.... D Un   23  1/2
 ....H U W  302  






1 comment:

  1. We need to talk is Good. I need to talk is bad. Anyway, I enjoyed our weekend together, and it WAS necessary. You did a great job. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete