Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sept 2

More drama.
Quite understandably, She was quite upset by my post, yesterday  "Just thinkin.."

Still, I feel what I feel, can't help that.

Sometimes, this whole poly- thing gets to me, urks me a bit.
Yes, the whole time-sharing,  that She needs to spend MORE time with HIM, LESS time with me.

Sometimes, it gets to me.

Then,  I process it, my way of ...thinking about it, and ....I'm over it.

So, I'm over it.

Monday, I was supposed to call Her, around 8, but She called me around 730.... because She had been up early, had read my posts....and ....wasn't happy.

In one text She sent, She wrote  "The pouting has stop, I shouldn't have to get it from all sides...FFS, we are getting MARRIED...  If I spent any more time with you than I already do, you would be EXHAUSTED... <very true, dat>... I need you to be the grownup..."

To which I replied, in a very grown up manner, "Sleeping now, cable guy coming soon, <3, Bye"

And She replied, "Okay shut me out"

But I was asleep by then.
Cable guy arrived 1145 or so....so I was in and out of sleep, while he took care of matters for two hours,
Then I got some real sleep for 4 hours.
Up and about, we talked briefly on the phone.....  I walked Cookie, took a shower, and thought about tomorrow (Tuesday) when She said She wanted to come visit me.... but because of the way my work schedule was shaping up, I didn't think it was a good idea....
I arrived at work early....   and text Her on arrival,  and She replied, "You were early, please choose a treat  1, 2, 3, 4,  to be given tomorrow morning."
I replied, 'One, but not tomorrow, please,  long email forthcoming..."

Eventually, I did send a long email, logically explaining that in view of my schedule the next two days, that I've been asked to come to work early each day,  I really did not think  putting myself in a position of not getting enough sleep would not be wise.
She wrote back, that She understood that completely, and asked if She could come by Thursday, to do laundry,  quietly.
I said, "Of course."
Later, we were chatting on G....
She asked if I wanted to enjoy the treat on Thursday morning.
I asked if it was something that we can do at the dungeon on Sunday.
"No, just the two of us."
Hmmm.
"Well,  I will be coming home from  12 1/2 hours at the office....I just have to see how I feel at the end of the shift."
"Okay.... and I might...might...leave something for you at your place Wednesday night...with specific instructions..."  and then She went on to ask specific questions about ...when I get home, how long does it take for me to walk Cookie, get upstairs....    
Very curious, very intriguing....

Score : 

CIG   2
DSLO   47  1/4
D Un  24 1/2   I won't be notating this anymore,  I will only notate times when She chooses to have me locked up; She has not made mention of it at all, lately....  but She frequently surprises me.  Maybe She is waiting until we are living together?
HUTW   278  





3 comments:

  1. That was NOT drama. It was also settled in short order. You neglected to mention that Stitch was also feeling very much unloved and neglected yesterday morning. But, yes, we've settled it for now.

    I can almost guarantee that this issue with poly will come up again, but know that I Love you, and you really do get more "face-time" than he does on most weeks, especially lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seemed like drama to me, but that's my perspective, and ...that's what my blog is about, isn't it?
      If I omitted something, such as how Stitch was feeling, it's because it did not happen within MY experience, just on someone else telling me about it. So it wasn't really my story to relate.
      I agree that the poly-stuff will arise again, but I think... think... to a much lesser extent, when we are all together.

      Delete