Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sept 4

Well...
   Home for usual stuff...    
Spoke to Her very briefly on the phone, maybe 5 minutes,  and She told me, because of what was going on at home, that She did not want to go home....

I had my dinner, etc, and was asleep at 0830..ish.
Kind of woke up 0930 or so, and realized that She was lying on the bed, behind my turned back, naked.
Kind of expected, based on the phone call, yet unexpected.
I woke up more at 1030 to pee,  and we spoke briefly, then I went back to sleep,
Then awake again at 1330, and we talked a bit.
Around 1445, She got up and dressed, to leave,  and I went with Her downstairs,  and saw Her leave, then went back upstairs, back to bed, until  I had to get up, at 15:45.
In the car to go to work by 1655....  at work at 1725 (asked to come in early....)

We chatted online, off and on,   through FL, then GM,...
And She told me about the huge drama going on at Her house..... ugh and ugly.

So, even though previous planning suggested She was going to stay home with R all weekend,  current events suggest She might be with me instead.  That remains to be seen.
She reminded me... as I had really and utterly forgot ... that Moonburn is THIS Saturday.
I have not been to one since....   June, I think?  Might be fun  IF I'm home, alone.
And for THIS morning:   I'm still looking forward to " Number 1, standing...."
She told me to prepare myself by taking in TWO Fleet enemas, half an hour apart.
Oh, I wonder what She has in mind??

Score

Cig  2
DSLO  49 1/4
HUW 230




No comments:

Post a Comment