Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sept 12

home from work...packing   ...
Nap
To HB, to pick up a rental car.
in Separate cars,  She took dogs to vet, then to see Her waxing lady.
I went to the mall...grrrrrr... to pick up gifts that had been left to be engraved...
but She did not tell me the best entrance to find the store..... so I walked a good mile or more, back and forth trying to find it.... really soured my mood for the rest of the day...
Then I picked up R at work, and we converged in two cars at the shop to pickup R's bike, then we headed to LB.
We talked with H a while there,
Left Her car there, then back to HB so she could do some packing....
Then off to a meeting of Hers in Dy.
I wanted to take a nap during the meeting, but the two children were playing too loudly (one of which was R).
Back to the HB house for a minnit, then out to dinner,
Then to a motel for the night, two beds,  R slept with Her, I slept alone,   until She woke up in the morning sometime, and joined me.
However, it worked, we were sleeping pretty hard.

Cigarette   ONE  (on the way home from work, earlier in the morning...)

57 1/4  DSLO

38 hrs until TW


No comments:

Post a Comment