Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sept 14

So here it is,  Sept 24th...so I'm waaaaay behind.

So I'll be doing some very brief recaps...

MARRIED to J at 14:00.

My parents were there, along with friends C and L, and Her SO, R.

Most memorable part....  R was the only one who forgot to silence his cell phone for the ceremony, and IT was the one that rang in the middle of our vows. 
The photographer got a great picture if J laughing out loud when it happened.

Afterwards, we gathered in some room, waiting for pictures to be ready for us to inspect, and see which ones we wanted.., to count among the dozen included in our package.

Back to the hotel in our limo... 
J and I went, and took my parents back to their hotel to change clothes...then back to our room,  where J took a breathing-nap, then we went into  the main hotel to the restaurant.

Over the course of the evening, I had four rum and cokes.
Not enough to get sloppy drunk, but I was not feeling too much pain, either.

L and C were good enough to drive my parents back to their hotel, so J and I were able to adjourn to our room. 

We started...with some BDSM play, as can be seen from pictures on a previous post...
...and ended there too, as some combination of fatigue and alcohol prevented me from achieving a physical state required for us to continue.....

CIG  0  !

DSLO  59 1/4


No comments:

Post a Comment