Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sept 3

Inasmuch as the purpose of this blog is to talk about my direct relationship with M, my Mistress, J, my fiancee, and S, her Little,  well, not much to report for Tuesday.
...
Home.... took care of usual business, called Her at 0730, but She was involved in a text war  with Her psychotic sister..again... and She called me back, in a few minutes, and we talked, mostly about what She had to do, or hoped to accomplish today.
We rang off around 0800, and I:
 ....called the FTB and made the 1st of the month payment that I was supposed to make, then filled out the form for a monthly automatic deduction that they sent me, that I will put in a mailbox Wednesday morning....
And went to sleep.
Figuring I would wake up at some point, which I did, then I called my doctor to reschedule an appointment that I had for 9/5 that they cancelled....  I wanted 9/16 but was told, he would be out all that week,
so my new appointment is for 09:40 on  9/25. 

More sleep, and up around 17:20.  Walked the dog,  sent Her a text that I was up and moving, and soon to be in the shower, and She asked that I call Her after the shower, which I did.
We chatted a bit about...whatever...   She was clearly still in the car with R, evidently going somewhere, I have no idea....   and we rang off, and I went to work, as I was asked to come in early, 19:00 instead of 19:30.
I arrived 18:45, and sent Her a text, telling Her so.
She replied, "Okay, you get a choice, up or down?"
"Up."
"Great choice, you will get number 1, up."
"Great!" I replied. And I still have not a clue what this means,  which is just the way She wants it.

Meanwhile, I'm still thinking about a long online chat we had, where She was specifically asking what time I get home, how long a dog walk takes, what time I get done, and am inside...so THAT really has me curious...
Along with Her saying that She 'might' come to my place on Wednesday night, leave 'something' in my utility room, with specific instructions for its use..... another curiosity.
Ah well.

Around 2200, She sent me a text:  "Sleepy"
"Then sleep."
"Really??"
"Yeeeehh..."
"What's in it for me?"
"Some rest."
"Okay, goodnight..."

I probably seemed... blunt, abrupt perhaps..
But I was stupid-busy at work.
Not stressfully, out of hand, just busy....  Doing a major party move for a new tv show coming up,
with bunches of chauffeurs clearing jobs, turning in cars, checking in, and just too much going on,  that if I had been chatting with Her, I would have not been able to give sufficient attention to either my job or to Her,
so...better this way.

Score
Cig  2
DSLO  48 1/4
UW:  10 D, 15 H

2 comments: