Wednesday, September 11, 2013

sept 10

...a day of rest, so to speak.

After I got home, took care of things, and called, I was speaking to Little S, who told me that J was so upset and sad about the previous day, that Little S put Her 'under'.
So, I never really found out completely what the hell happened the previous day.

And I'm trying to avoid asking.... questions that don't specifically relate to me.
I mean, all this DOES in the way it affects our relationship, but I continue to learn that She does not readily give up information,  or speaks in vague generalities, quite often.
So, rather than get annoyed by it, it's better I don't ask, and wait til She starts volunteering.

Like, how did Psychotic Sister really find out 'everything'?
Really, what is Her son (D's) problem, I mean REALLY?
How long has R been holding back about how he really feels?

She made a throw away comment about making one of the bedrooms into a temporary office of something like that.
And I asked, "What, what about your son D"
"Oh, he's not coming with us, he's staying with Psycho Sister."
 WHAT?
  This is how I usually find things out. 

Anyway, back to the morning,  where I did some paperwork, had dinner, went to sleep....
She called, not Little, but Herself, and we spoke awhile,  and I went back to sleep.

Up at 1740, and we exchanged texts, as She told me plans for Wednesday and Thursday, so far.

Then I went / came to work, and She went with R to a Munch in T.
R went home with H, to the house in LB that we would soon be moving into.
She and I talked on the phone, as She drove home alone.

Later, we chatted on g for a bit, then She went to sleep.
Or told me She was going to sleep, but I could see that She was up and posting on FL again, without talking to me.

For Wednesday, She is supposed to see a doctor first, then come to my place to do something with Her hair.
I'll probably be asleep when She arrives....then we'll see.
For some reason, I usually don't wind up sleeping all that much when She comes over.

On a high note, I found my dress shoes.  Thought I was going have buy another pair, but I don't.
Managed to get SOME bills paid online, so I don't feel under the gun about those.

On a low note, I'm restricted to one cigarette a day this week, and even with the aid of the e-cigarettes, it's been a BITCH.  Too much stressy stuff going on.  GRRRRRR.

Score:
Cigarettes    ONE
DSLO  55 1/2
UTW:  86 HOURS
"But now I laugh and pull so hard...
  See you swinging from the Gallows Pole..."





No comments:

Post a Comment