Monday, October 31, 2016

Friday Oct 28th Diary

at work
Watched  TWW 7:14 and 7:15.
"Thing 2" was working along side me, scheduled til 02:30; while Al and his trainee were working in the big room.   
I expected a nutso morning at home.... anticipating taking Stitch to work if it rained, then Merry to  PT....so when Thing 2 offered to finish my shift, I accepted.
Out 2:41
Home 3:18.
Dinner consisted of finished off the frying pan of rice that was on the stove, and reading Thurs' paper.
I slept in the easy chair in the living room, til Stitch woke me up around 6, saying, 'No rain, I'm biking it to work' and so I moved.
7:45 UP.
Helped Sunshine get ready 
Car 8:20
Arrived at the Lakewood address around 8:30.
We went in, checked in, filled out paperwork.
Left around 10.
Stopped at MC's because she wanted a pie,  then at Von's.  
Home, 11:ish.
She bought 3 selfie-salads, and I ate the 1/2 of one that she didn't, with chips. and we watched TRMS from Thursday.
12:30 to sleep
17:30 awake...
Watched TRMS-Friday.
Dinner    homemade-by-her chili,  and chips.
Watched Ash vs Evil dead, Blunt Talk, Kevin Can Wait
Sleep 2130.

No comments:

Post a Comment