Monday, October 24, 2016

Thursday Oct 20th Diary

at work
The morning shows doing early work in Las Vegas after last night's debate had Al and myself quite busy...
Watched   Stud60 1: 13-16
Out 6:10

Home 7:04
Fed animals.
Unlocked the back gate, and left a check in the secret place for Joel.
C/L out
MDM  corn dogs  quesadillas
NO TRMS to watch because of the debate, so I read part of Thursday morning's paper.
Bed 7:35
Up 9:55 ...   14:00 ....
17:20  UP  TLT, prep   Fed cats..
Showered dressed talked to Merry about Bullfrog...
Kiss good bye
Car 18:00
 Got into some seriously slow traffic
Work  19:29
 Started Filter #1

The dispatcher I was relieving, "F"  left the board in such a mess... with no preplanning done...   that I had to jump in and scramble to find affiliates to cover work.   
I was so pissed off about that,  much later, I sent Denny an email, stating that if I ever walked in ... with him working the board, with a board like THAT, I would turn around and walk out.


No comments:

Post a Comment