Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Monday October 24th Diary

Stitch woke me up ...6:10  it was raining
SO  up   TLT   dressed...made coffee.
In car with Stitch.6:18
Stopped for gas.
Dropped Stitch  6:53
Home 7:22
Fed the animals.
Down for a wee nap.
UP and 
breakfast...buttered toast.
We watched Shameless, then Elementary.
Nap  1230 to 13:45
Up   dressed   
car  14:42
Arrived at Stitch's work place 15:05
He gets off at 15:30, so I read emails and news on my phone, while listening to news radio.
He came out at 1545...
I hopped a couple freeways to go to Walmart to get Merry's newest prescription (which turned out to be tramadol  again, a bit of a disappointment for her as she said, it didn't work last time...)
Then across the street to Winco, because she wanted more linguisa...
Home 16:48.
Showered  dressed   fed cats   prepped
Sat in chair to chill  20 minutes.  
Kissed Her goodbye
Car18:08
On the 101 north of the 110 junction, at one point the freeway was so EMPTY, I yelled out, "Where is everybody?"
As I exited SMB, I could see the cars,  their brakelights on the freeway, just ahead of me.
I arrived 18:58...and clocked in 19:15.
Mighty quiet at work.

Watched  TWW "West Wing" 6:9, 10 

No comments:

Post a Comment