Monday, October 24, 2016

Sunday October 23rd Diary

0100  up for PB on chips
04:00 p for PB on tortilla
8:15 up  TLT  coffee
The washing machine was non-op; the switch that closes the door was not functioning...
I was sitting in chair with coffee, when Dad called... 08:45
We discussed my upcoming birthday...but I couldn't go anywhere, with Merry in current condition, and I couldn't leave her alone, unable to drive.  He said he would 'send a check'.  He also said, he is now engaged..
Stitch and I gathered laundry
And set off to a laundry mat
The one we went to had a full parking lot, but plenty of machines, so I parked on a side street and went in.
I selected a machine ... 6 loader for $4.50.  We fed it, and started it. It showed 35 minutes to run, so I sat down with the Sunday times, while Stitch sat down to read the voters' pamplet re the upcoming initiatives.
Soon enough, the washer was done; we loaded the car and returned home   ... 11:10
We took the stuff into the back yard, and Stitched started a first load in dryer.
I sat in chair to finish the paper.

Sunshine  reminded me, it was my chore to cut up the meat sometime soon for the evening dinner of stir fry.
I said, this was the first I was ever hearing about it.
She got mad, and stomped off to the bedroom to cry, with Stitch listening.
After I finished the paper, I got up  and went into the kitchen and proceed to cut up the meat.
The first load from the dryer was ready, and Stitch and I separated it and folded it and put it away, and he started the second load.
In BR2, we three watched Scorpion, then Lucifer.
Second/final load was dry, and Stitch and I separated it and folded it and put it away.
We watched  Agents of Shield; American Horror Story; Rocky Horror Picture Show.
And started dinner.... which started with me slicing up two onions, one green and one red bell pepper.
I left the combining and cooking to Sunshine.
We watched  Better Things.
Dinner was ready... we ate while watching 
The Circus.
I called it a night:  22:30.


No comments:

Post a Comment