Tuesday, July 18, 2017

17 July, Monday Diary

Battle: LA,  then one ep of "Man with a Plan"
then  Live Free or Die Hard                    
Contacts OUT,

Up many times to pee, then back to bed

Up 17:30
Toilet, shower, dress
Contacts in
Pill n pack
Kissed M good bye
Car 18:18
Office 19:17
In 19:23

Working with Frank :-(   I hate Mondays.

Caught up on diaries.
Checked hours worked for last week.
Updated At-A-Glance
At 23:05or so, some client sent via our website,  THREE requests for 3 to 3:30 am pickups going from homes in LA ... to Lancaster.
Frank and I made some calls, and finally Frank, who had her on the phone, told her we could not cover.
Looked up  'dew point'
Checked on accounts, and bills needed to pay.
Updated my paycheck-numbers log.
Updated my #s-to-date log....
Clocked out  23:53   

So, I left a note at the end of the Thursday's blog, suggesting, implying, stating that ...it's been TOO long since.... 
Well, nothing new on that, for this weekend just ended.
The BEST days for us to engage in that activity are .... Fri-Sat-Sun-Monday.
Friday ..I slept after work.   Merry was out with Stitch.  I got up in the evening, ate, went back to bed
Saturday...  neither of us felt any good.   We blamed it on the fried chicken.
Sunday....  we went out shopping.   She took a nap when we got home.  We all got up and dressed and went out for her birthday dinner.
Monday... daytime before work... she wasn't feeling good, I was feeling, well, not bad but not great...we both slept until I got up in the evening for work.
So.... 

1 comment: