Tuesday, July 4, 2017

July 3rd Monday Diary

Contacts OUT
In bedroom, continued "Django"  until I fell asleep

Up several times to pee

J was up 7:00 to call vet; got an appointment for 8:30, so she was up and out with Stitch...

They were back before 9:30 ...
 Diagnosis:  old dog vestibular disorder.  

 I got up and J made breakfast for me, scrambled eggs topped with cheese, and linguisa on the side.
Then, back to bed.

Up again; the mail had arrived, including my new purse. 
I've been trying in vain to find the box containing my bags, somewhere in the house or garage. And so I've been on a mission to find one small one for essentials as my heretofore day bag has become cumbersome and heavy.
I ...packed it, and it works.
Back to bed....

17:15  Up   toilet, shower dress
Contact lenses in.
Pill, pack, kiss J good bye.
And looked for the car keys.
Got Stitch involved as we looked around the house.
Stitch found 'em buried in the couch.  
Without been told, J bent over, and pulled down her shorts, ready for some swats to her derriere (for not properly hanging up the keys) and I applied a hand swat to each cheek.
And, then I was out.
Car 18:03 Office 18:56
IN 19:12.
  working with Frank
  which is like, working by myself.
  32 rides for Tuesday.  You'd think it was a holiday.
Watched TWW 5:22, 6:1, 6:2
OUT 23:35
In 00:05  



No comments:

Post a Comment