Friday, July 28, 2017

July 27th Thursday Diary

Worked  00:30 to 05:31
Car 5:40  home  6:20, Stitch on board, dropped him 6:35 and home 6:54
Fed animals
MDM finished the pulled pork, on tortillas
W TRMS-W
To bed
Talking with Merry
Who requested, and I obliged her, with a 'gasm.
Sleep 0900
Up 3 x to pee
Up 17:20
Went to take my pill so I wouldn't forget again
Toilet...shower...dressed
packed
Kissed Merry good bye
Car 18:02
work 19:30   
In 19:40   
Night work wasn't AS bad as I feared, but still .... bad.
AMGEN board of directors meeting, keeping us too busy.
Once the night was covered, I had to set up the next night.
Was working with Thing2: a good Thing.  


Fantasy of the Day:
I come home from work-errands-whatever, and she is waiting in The Chair, holding The Brush, and tells me to strip and get over her lap.
I do so...and she smacks my bottom hard and long. 
Maybe she gives me a reason for it, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment