Tuesday, July 25, 2017

July 24th, Monday Diary

Watched House 5:13
Sleep 01:00?
up n down

Up 9:30
Dressed, both of us.
In car together to get my blood drawn.
Then, gas for car.
Home 11:30.  Put some laundry away
Phone call from Loan Me verifying info. SO far so good.
But then they called Stitch's work for verification, and Stitch answered.... and told them, "Oh that wasn't me you spoke to, it was my wife."
Sometime later, email:  Loan declined.
Sleeping.....
17:25 Up, toilet,  shower...shaved, washed hair...dressed
Took pill, packed.... toilet again
Kissed a sleeping M goodbye
Car 18:14
Stopped for 2 filters.
Rolling 18:24   at work  19:22
In 19;30 to 23:59

Talked to Denny about our problem.
He strongly recommended bankruptcy.
BUT   for Merry or both of us?
 How would this effect WF loan?
  IF just her, is my income included, since she has none?
Lots of problems there.

He handed me a fifty dollar bill to help out
He suggested I contact our HR department, inquire about getting my vacation hours  cashed out. (I will do that)
I sent documents to  RISE,  for a possible 3K loan, but the interest rate is  ...big.
I qualified for a loan with OneMain, but .... they want the car title as collateral,  and we'd have to go into their office, sometime soon.

I'm working three days this week with Denny  (good!) and on Thursday..by relieving Frank (ugh) but with Thing2 as the other guy with me til 23:30 who is a bit better than Thing 1.  





No comments:

Post a Comment