Monday, July 3, 2017

July 2nd, Sunday Diary

Up, like 3 times to pee
UP 8:30
Coffee
Read the LB newpaper...the only one delivered to the house (that we could find)
I called in  again for another delivery on my 'lost' LA-T.
Showered n dressed
11:17 Car with Sunshine...
WMT for an eye exam, ordered contacts, some shopping
Michaels, way down the road, for something she was looking for ...
Popped into a  Pay Less and Justice store that were next door
Some driving, then I went into a Harbor Freight while she went into Sprouts
On up to the Daiso
Then  Winco
And Vons
And Arco...
HOme 16:26
Groceries up n away
I went to my secondary briefcase, took out the pens, put em in my boxes...then switched primary and secondary briefcases...
Dinner   fried chicken n jo joes n coleslaw while reading Sunday's LA-t.
Nap  19:30 to 2100
UP 
Watched Preacher #2
Watched Zoo #1
Started on Django Unchained.....

No comments:

Post a Comment