Monday, July 31, 2017

July 29th Saturday Diary

Snack  0300   up a few times
9:45 up ...coffee
Merry checked mail; we received an unsolicited check from Dad... Wow.
Worked a budget.
Exchanged texts from FLF who said SHe was sending a check.
Talked to FIOS about changing cable companies, back to them.
Was told, they wanted $145 deposit, I said "never mind". The CSR said, "well hold on, I'll see if I can get an override, and call you on Tuesday."
Shopping list...
3 of us in car 14:11
Albertsons...
99c store
Walmart,   (+ 4 filters)
7-11 (lottery ticket for Merry)
Von's
Winco
Von's again
Home  18:00
Groceries up n away
MDM leftover stir fry n rice
W
  Salvation
  Suits
  Preacher
    and to bed. 



Fantasy for the Day 
Merry invites some girlfriends over to the house.
Conversationally, she asks them, "So, who else here spanks your husband or boy friend when needed?"
They looked, generally, surprised, and Merry says, "Really?  It does him and me a world of good.  Let me demonstrate....  SHILO!  Strip and get over my knee!"
Blushing, I do so... and she spanks my bottom as the other girls look on and giggle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment