Monday, July 31, 2017

July 28th Friday Diary

Worked  00:29 -- 0529
Started filter 4 of 4
Left early ...
To get gas for car
Pick up Stitch
Drop him off
And go back home
Fed animals
MDM lunchables and grilled cheese on toast
TRMS-Thursday
talked to One Main.
They still want to talk to Stitch who's a co signer
Sleep on couch
Bed
UP 15:45
Found out One Main wanted Stitch to own a car, so no dice.
Up 17:45
NO Trms-F
Dinner Frank n beans
W  Zoo
Back to bed 2100


Fantasy for the Day 
In a roleplay,  I bring my fiance to my mother's house.
In conversation, Mother asks her, "Has he told you about the spankings that I still give him?"
She giggles, "No...."
"Well, if you have any trouble with him, it's the best way to keep him in line.  Let me show you.  SHILO! Get ready."
I blush... and I strip, and I go over her lap, and she administers a hard spanking with a hairbrush as the fiance giggles and smirks.




No comments:

Post a Comment