Sunday, March 18, 2018

Friday March 16 Diary

Some idiot called shortly after midnight, to book an SUV for Monday morning.  
First, why NOW? Why not call during the day? And she was totally unprepared. She did not have the initial pick up address in her notes... nor the address of studios for a couple of the stops... and five minutes of me waiting for her to find the cc this would be charged to... OY.
During THAT call...   five chauffeurs calling in 'clear' or otherwise, and the coordinator for the 20thCF thingee calling to make time changes for the morning.
Told him, I'd call him back....and I did, minor changes made.
0120
0230
0430 right now, and got a driver STILL at VNY Airport for what was supposed to be an 0300 arrival. (passenger on board 445, clear 0500 sent him home)
0435 0559
0ut 607 
home 706
710  845
Called rental office re undersink leakS.   Well, left messsage AND sent email to 'em
Called FirstPremiere re some silly letter we received about a change of address? or a replacement card?  which we did neither.
Called Apria,to see if I was 'on file' yet to get a CPAP. 
No,according to the English-as-3rd-language idiot I was talking to...so when I hung up, I called back, and ...got the same answer.
Called Dr Bells office,  determined, maybe they had wrong fax number by one digit. They were going to re-fax. Now I gotta call Apria back.
watch AP Bio.
Bed 915
1140
1230
sleeping
1525
sleep
1920
and up
Dinner   Fried chicken n Jojos
w   Deception 1:1
2045
and bed



No comments:

Post a Comment