Sunday, March 4, 2018

March 3rd Saturday Diary

UP 0000
0200, Merry came in, seems like she got in and out of bed many times, and spent too much time straightening the covers, which just annoyed me
UP to couch 0430
Text exchange with her,  with me telling her I was on the couch because I was just awake
Phone stuff and composing

Breakfast made by her,  eggs OE on raisin toast, and bacon
Writing ...
Nap
Merry  got ready to go on a lunch date
I went to bedroom for peace n quiet, and she came in and out, seemed like 23 times
She departed.

I got up, to living room
Stitch and I watched  AP Bio, 3 eps of Mom
Then Jurassic park movies that some channel was repeating back to back to back
Nap

Declined dinner when it was ready
Spanking offered by Merry, declined or refused really by me

UP briefly, back to bed....2200

No comments:

Post a Comment