Friday, March 9, 2018

Thursday : March 8th, Diary

otc 0028 to 0601
Went to WF bank to withdraw, then CH to deposit
Home 7:22
Fed animals
Ate chicken-rice soup and chips
Watched the first 20 minutes of "Danny Collins"
Bed 0800
Up several times

Merry got up and out and went to my dr with the wrong folder, which I gave her, so she came home to get the correct folder.
And put gas in the car
Up 1700
My metal cup fell off the bureau next to the bed: I spent some frustrating minutes squeezed between bed and bureau, recovered the cup, then the lid and straw
Showered, and dressed in underwear
Merry was waiting, and anxious, to cash in on the spanking coupon she gave me the day before. It went like this.

This post appears on MY LIFE AS A SPANKED HUSBAND:  I copied and pasted it here
Merry presented me with a spanking coupon on March 7th
I set an appointment with her for the 8th at 17:30

I reminded her to carefully read the coupon.
With some disappointment, she read aloud, especially the words, 'over the lap' and 'hairbrush'.
She sat on the bed, legs stretched out, and I took down the briefs I was wearing, just out of the shower, and went over her lap.
She picked up the dog leg hairbrush, and smacked each of my cheeks, back and forth, sometimes in multiples on one cheek before moving to the other, about 100 times in all.
She mused, "This isn't doing anything for me."
I said,"Okay, so, wanna use the Delrin Carpet Beater?"
Hell yeah.
I got up. She got up. 
We moved into the other bedroom (more open, with room).
I bent over the corner of the bed.
She applied said DRC some 40 times, 20 per alternating cheek.
This made her feel better.  She likes to see some color on my bottom.
Then back into our bedroom for pix.



I dressed, and got ready to go to work.
Kissed her good bye
Car 1803  office 19:30
In 1935   and pooped
Work ... not tough. Two guys with me, the Para-Johns.
Out 23:58.

No comments:

Post a Comment