Friday, March 16, 2018

Thursday Mar 15 Diary

0028 in
0200
Merry text a few times regarding digestive issues she was having
out 528  early because Stitch called for a ride.
0345...driver reported a flat tire in route to 0430 pick up.
Crap.  Woke up a driver to get the 0430 covered, and started juggling the rest.
0500   Stitch called for a ride to work 
05:28 out
0530
In car  stopped for gas
Home for S, 626
dropped S 640
Home again 659
S told me, animals had been fed
0715
Started a new blog on blogger
0840
Mdm  chili n cheese,   watched  "Living Biblically" #3
0916
in bedroom, got into discussion that created hurt feelings re "adultery" vs "polyamory" and the like.
Finally told her like this to STFU  so I could sleep ...0945
1245
Saw a text from her regarding her hurt feelings.
I replied by text, saying, Don't text me about this, or I'll ignore it. TALK to me.
So she came in bedroom and talked  for all the good it did.
Then she told me  (1445 or so) that she wasn't feeling well enough to go get Stitch. 
I thought that was a passive aggressive way of getting back at me, and told her, okay, I will, but I might wind up falling asleep at the wheel on the way to work.
SO she went and got S.
Sleep 1500
1600
up 1740
1800
showered dressed kissed her good bye
Car 1818   stopped for filters
Rolling 1826   arrived 1931
In 1938
1945
Only one "J" here tonight.  
And after weeks of slow nights, this was a bitch and a clusterfuck.
Huge movement for 20thCF, Coaches and buses from Century City to the Magic Castle, that could not get up the hill to the MC.
Many phone calls back and forth from the coordinator.
Meanwhile most of these folk for 20thCF are leaving town  TOMORROW...so just over a 100 rides for tomorrow... me trying to do the pm side setup between phone calls...
And Merry, calling me to tell me about some plumbing problem, pile leak under the kitchen sink.
I got 99 problems and they all came up at once.
2230
OUT 2358

Then, after midnight....
but that's tomorrow's blog.




15


ouoout

4 comments:

  1. AND... as you later discovered, I WAS really feeling ill, and not making it up!

    Also, I like my tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really don't know how it (the tea) affects you, do you? Only the people around you who suffer from your mood swings know how it affects you.

      Delete
    2. More like, a continuation of the joke about tea drinking.

      Delete