Thursday, March 8, 2018

WEDNESDAY MARCH 7TH DIARY

OTC  0028 TO 0558
pooped a bunch, 3x while at the office.
Orange Sauce, perhaps?

home 7:19
Fed animals
MDM  baked chicken and BBQ sauche, n T-chips
bedroom 845
talking with Merry for quite a while.
1115 maybe trying to sleep
1300 pee
1600 pee, reset alarm from 1715 to 1735
Up  poop again  Shower ...
Out of the shower, Merry handed me a Coupon (valid for giving or receiving a spanking).
A good ..or bad...thing she used it, as I had decided, if she did not present me with one by the time I arrived home on Thursday, I was going find them all on the computer desk and tear them up.
Dressed.
Packed.
Told Merry,  I'm running late... I expect to be knackered by the time I get home Thursday a.m., so ... 17:00 Thursday.
Toilet again.
Cleaned up living room floor where my carry canister of soda had tipped onto the floor and spilled out.
18:00 =  Seven full days 'locked'
Car 1846.
On the drive, was engrossed in thought about the List of Things about Me, that I was going to have to post on FL, assuming thta Merry gave me the assignment,  which she did.
Arrive 1954
IN 1959
  ...poop...
worked on the List until oh 2300, then emailed it as an attachment to Merry, asking her to cut n paste it to my FL profile, which she did, after doing some trivial editing.
Out 23:59


No comments:

Post a Comment