Saturday, December 10, 2016

FRIDAY DEC 10TH, DIARY

AT WORK

BY 01:30 I figured Josh was not coming in and nobody told me, then he arrived at 01:45
Watched 30R 2:15, then 3:1--11
out 5:48
Price of gas  $2.30 again
Home 6:25
I walked in; Merry was asleep, not a creature was stirring.
I figured Merry had til 7:45 
So I grabbed a quilt, and sat down, laid back in the recliner in the living room and dozed until she got up
I helped her get dressed..
Fed the animals.
Both of us in car 8:15 , at her PT  8:30
I checked her in, went to pee;
She was called in as I returned.
I sat and read the LATimes I brought with me
Then I started working on notes in a diary,
until Sunshine came along  about 10:20  "Shilo, I'm ready"
Home 10:40
MDM Chinese style  teriyaki chicken and rice, that she had brought home from her dinner last night.
Watched TRMS-Thurs
SLeep

UP when Sunshine said, "Dinner is ready."
Taquitos.
Got up, ate 10 of them.
Watched TRMS -Friday
Back to sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment