Thursday, December 22, 2016

Wednesday Dec 21st RAIN Diary

at work:
Watched TheWestWing 2:13--19.
MorningDispatch was a bit late
Out 6:22  (157.6).    Lots of rain
Home  7:05 (182.3   259m2e)
Tried to call/wake up Merry on the way home but her phone was off.
She was just waking up when I walked in, and she got dressed while I fed the cats and dogs.
Out we went to  Winco.
Done there, we went to Walmart.
Just inside the door, I got into a shouting match with a black girl, about 5' tall,  100 lbs  because she pushed her cart out of an aisle without looking almost into me; I made a wordless face at her that suggested "Idiot".  She just muttered the word "rude".. and the shouting began, because I had just had enough of ghetto idiots.
The manager plus security came along and were interrogating me. Merry came along and pulled me away, and we went off, in pursuit of dry cat food, a belt for Stitch, and a giftcard for Babyman.
HOme 8:30  (187.9)
MDM  four chicken drumsticks and p chips, and watched the first block of TRMS-Tuesday.
9:07 sleep
Awake 1045, 14:15, 1630
1705 Up.   Merry was out because Booboobear had come over to take her to Von's to get garlic powder.
No hot water....
I went out back, while Stitch assisted,  and relit the pilot on the water heater.
Then I changed clothes...
Merry arrived home.
I prepped ... fed cats...
Kissed Merry good bye
Went out in pretty hard rain...
car  18:02  (191.7)
At work  18:55  (216.5).

Work 19:02 to 23:32.
Watched The West Wing  2:20-21. 


No comments:

Post a Comment